Friday, December 19, 2008

There's No Place Like Us

5 more days! So excited for Christmas!
I went to dinner last night with LeighAnna, and it was just what I needed! We went to the Olive Garden and laughed SO hard. Then we couldn't remember what we were laughing about and that made me laugh even harder! She's gonna be home til Feb 8th because of her trip to Italy, so we get to spend our birthdays together too!!! Yay us! lol
Not much is going on besides me working, Brandon's being weird and a jerk. Whatev. I'm done. Oh and Josh texted me the other night after not talking to me for 6 months, and expected me not to be mad at him. Yeah, right! AND Dustin texted me today and asked if I wanted to come "hang out" because he was bored when I know for a fact he just broke up with his skanky girlfriend, Paige. Uh honey... we went there once and I decided I don't date liars OR jerks. Kthanxbai. And I've been thinking about Kelly a little bit lately. He changed his number, so I can't just call him and be like "Hey I'm retarded as hell. Call me?" But if its meant to be, ill see him or something. Leave it to the fates!
You know you love me,
xoxo,
Kelsi

No comments: