Sunday, December 28, 2008

Everything works in your arms

My Christmas was good! Got a new tv, books, dvds, cds.... the kiddos were really cute opening their stuff. John got SO excited for his new skateboard! And Maddy and Livy loved their bike and four-wheeler! All in all, it was a very good holiday!
I havent been hanging out with people much this break, because I've been working insane hours at Aero. Like 40 hours a week. But, I managed to get last night off, so I went and had coffee with Josh. It was a tad awkward at the beginning, but as we got to talking, it was like nothing had changed. It was nice to see him again. I then met Brandon to go see Wall-e at the Palace. It was so good just to see his face. I got out of my car, saw him walking towards me, and I just started smiling. And I didn't stop all night. Everything was just so perfect. When something sweet or romantic would happen on the screen, he would kiss my head or squeeze my hand. I get butterflies just thinking about it! After the movie, he drove me back to my car, and we just sat in his car for a while, and I said something about him not being my territory, and he said "What if I want to be your territory?" I just kinda looked at him, then he asked "Would you be my girlfriend?" and I was just rendered speechless, grinning like a fool. So he starts rambling about how this is ridiculous because he's gonna be in Joplin, and I'll be in Branson, but he just can't let me go.... I just giggled, kissed him and said yes. So I'm pretty much the happiest person to walk the planet right now.
you kow you love me
xoxo
Kels

No comments: