Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Having Trouble Sleeping

I began dating Dustin a while ago. He just recently got divorced, but we've been good friends for almost two years now. I've gone over and watched movies and stuff with him a couple times last week and the week before. I was really wondering if he even liked me, because he wouldn't even touch me. I finally took the lead and kissed him one night. Instant chemistry. He's the nicest sweetest guy, and I've always been really attracted to him, but he was married, so I never went there. But I'm SO glad I did. He's amazing. It's one of those attractions where you like kissing him, but it's made all the better because he's so adorable! I get dizzy with him. I forget to breathe. It's a wonderful feeling.
So, last night, I was out with the gang, and he texts me and asks me to come over, I said I would on my way home. I ended up staying the night. I wanted to memorize every word whispered in my ear, every sigh he uttered, and every smile he gave me. It was extraordinary. Never in my life have I felt like that.

No comments: