Thursday, October 23, 2008

I can't sleep and I'm not in love, I can't speak without messing up

So, my life is boring. John's been sick, so Ive been taking care of him. But thankfully, he went to school today. He was really good while he was home with me, though. LeighAnna'a home for the weekend, so we're going out to dinner with Annie Dyche. Im really excited for it! I havent seen Annie since graduation,and LA hasnt been home in a while!
I'm kind of excited to go to work today for two reasons. One, we have a new guy Dustin that's really nice and two, so I can go see Dakota at the music store. Dakota's really nice and a lot like me. I hung out with Carlie last Friday and we went in to say hi. When we left, I asked what she thought of him, and she said he was so flirting with me! lol Idk... I've talked to him a bit, but would it be weird to ask him to hang out? I hate being unsure of myself!
you know you love me

xoxo
Kelsi

UPDATE:
I got to see Dakota tonight! I went in to say hi, and he stole my phone and put his number in it! AND he was texting me less than 5 minutes after I left! ANNND he's called me pretty 4 times tonight! yay me!

No comments: