Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm only myself when I'm with you baby

So, not much is going on. I have Halloween off, so I have to find a costume soon. We're just going to Mimi's, but I always dress up with John. (I know, I'm lame!) I still love Halloween! I wanna go to a party tho! oh well!

Ive been texting Dakota an awful lot. It's been really random retarded stuff, but it's funny! I just really like the guy. I just want to hang out with him and talk to him. He's pretty funny and actually kind of intelligent! It 's also kind of weird that Ive seen 3 shotting stars while on the phone in the past week! I told him about it, and he asked me if I thought it was a sign. I'm not sure what to think, but I like to fantasize that it is. I caught him the other night as he was walking to his car in the mall parking lot, and he was telling me about how the new girl is like 35 and se was asking him all kinds of questions. One that she asked was why don't you have a girlfriend? and he said I don't want a girlfriend! Then he looked at me, blushed, and stammered bbbbbut if ya know the uh right girl um came along.... and I just smiled. It was the cutest thing ever. He's so cute!

You know you love me

xoxo
Kels

No comments: