Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wait, they don't love you like I love you

So I hope you had a safe and happy new year! I went to a couple parties with Brandon, then slept over at his house. Got to meet a couple cool people, like Hammer! He was really funny, trying to hit on me in front of Brandon and stuff! I didn't drink, which was probably a really good thing! I instead was the DD, and drove Brandon's car all over Springfield! We got lost on more than one occassion, since he was drinking and I'm sucky with directions! But it all ended up okay! We finally got back to his house in Clever around 3 or 4... and we stayed up til 6-ish! lol It was nice to fall asleep with him by my side and to wake up in his arms. He was so sweet that night, too. I got hit on once at the first big party we went to, and after that he wouldn't stop kissing on me or putting his arm around me. It was really cute. And he introduced me as his girlfriend all night. But when we were driving to Springfield, he said he wasn't sure how long this would work, because of the distance and other things. I almost started crying. I just feel like this is right. And I was talking to Hammer about me moving to STL, and Brandon looked hurt and asked "I don't have any say in this?" And I want to say no, but he does have a little say. If things turn out well between us, then I might stay in Springfield, but if he's already talking about not being together, then screw it. I need to do what's best for me. And really, Joplin isn't that far from here. I don't know. He also said that if his ex, Mattie, wouldn't have lied to him, then he probably would have gotten back with her, and I'm just like wtf?! So was I some second choice or something?! As much as I do like him, some thing's are wrong between us. And I can't deny that.

No comments: