Monday, January 5, 2009

Applebee's, The Spirit and Josh! OH MY!

I went out with Kandi last night. We went to Applebee's and laughed at the crappy waitresses/waiters. i missed her a lot.
I went and saw The Spirit with Josh after that. I missed him a lot, too. I wish I lived in Springfield so I could see him more often (oh, wait! That will come true this summer!) He's a truly great guy, and I don't know why I didn't really give him a chance in the first place. I'm so retarded sometimes. Brandon called while we were out, and I told him the truth and said I was out with Josh. He seemed mad. I really don't care. He's pissing me off major.
I also found out tonight that my built-in webcam also comes with a mic! So I'm going to try to make vlogs and such and record a couple songs I've written. I'm kind of excited about it!
So, yeah. That's all I've got.
Peace bitches
Kelsi

No comments: