Thursday, January 8, 2009

Left my heart to accompany his nights

I have all my stuff for school in order! I did the whole e-cashier thing today, and tomorrow I'm going to get my books! I also have to take my laptop into Best Buy so they can fix my fan/weird noise. And then I'm goingto Barnes and Noble to browse/spend the gift card Kandi bought me for Christmas! yay! And Josh and I are hanging out again! yayayay! I think he might drag me to see The Unborn though... Scary movies and I do not mix! lol
I'm kinda excited to start school up. I'm taking classes Iactually like, which helps considerably! I just hope I know someone in each of my classes, but that's very doubtful. I do know I'll have Public Speaking with Samee! I just wish I didn't have to be in class at 8:30 two days a week. Oh well. At least my math class is late, so my brainwon't be all foggy from sleep!
Speaking of sleep, I need to get some!
You know you love me
xoxo
Kelsi

No comments: