Thursday, April 30, 2009

It feels like this world has been growing slowly upside down

I just realized how little I've experienced in my life. Sure, I'm only 19, but there are so many things I haven't done yet. So, I decided to try and compile a list. Kind of a bucket list... except less morbid. I don't plan on dying anytime soon.

10.) I want to travel like crazy. India, Italy, England, Paris, Scotland, Egypt, New York, Boston... there's lots of places I want to see.
9.) I want to take a long roadtrip with a car full of my best friends. Maybe across country.
8.) I want to be a true musician. I want to compile a band, and make music and play shows and have a crappy tour bus and record songs in my basement.
7.) I want to be in a show in Branson. I know this sounds retarded, but I love putting on shows and singing and bringing happiness to people.
6.) I want to go to NYC and audition fpr Broadway just for the hell of it.
5.) I want to go to a murder mystery party. I looove the idea of it... mystery intrigue and costumes?! I'm there!
4.) I want to be a part of a symphony. I just love playing in a massive group. I miss band so much!!!
3.) I want to move to a big city and be anonymous. in the words of Meg and Dia "I'm going away/ I'm going my way/ Finally it's my time to be lonely and lost unloved/ And I can't wait"
2.) I want to meet my favorite bands: The Hush Sound, The Cab, Jack's Mannequin, Meg and Dia and Never Shout Never! among some of them. I'd love to write with them too!
1.) I want to fall in love. Head over heels, take my breath away, forever and ever kind of love.

So there ya go. My top 10 things I want to do. Some of them are certainly attainable, and some of them are out in left field, but they are my dreams, and they are real.

No comments: