Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's not that I'm afraid of dying, It's just, I'm so afraid to live

I iwhs Icould write sommething profound. Something that would move someone. I really just want to get out of here, get away from everyone I've wronged. Yes, I'm running away. I'm just sick of disappointing people. I'm sick of caring too much. God forbid I care too much for a person. God forbid I try to talk to them when I see theyre doing destructive things to themselves. And God forbid I'm honest with them. I just don't understand where theyre coming from. I just want to go far enough away that no one knows me. No familiar faces or places, just me, myself and I. I want to be a loner and make music and experience things and fall in love. I want to be happy. Right now, where I am, I'm not happy. I'm making the best of it. Theyre two seperate things. Branson to me is a dead end. OTC is a dead end.
Step over that clever line,
Gotta figure out which side is right,
Choose a destiny to live by
If you wanna live or die or fight
And only one side wins
And what I think of this I don't know
It's not that I'm afraid of dying,
It's just, I'm so afraid to live
This pretty much sums it up. I love Meg and Dia. I love the fact that music can expllain something so easily when words fail me.

No comments: