Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tell the DJ to play my song

I'm going to be completely honest, and say no one will probably read this, which is fine with me. I'm also going to say I have no clue what this is going to be about, so bear with me and keep reading if you want to!

I went shopping yesterday, got a couple new things, but the coolest was a pair of purple flats! They have silver buckles on them, and they're just ah-may-zing! I like purple all of a sudden, and I do not know why. Hmmm.... weird much? I also got this really cool slouchy cardigan in black, so I can wear it with anything. I have decided something about fashion. I have had a revelation, if you will. Buying simple, yet colorful things and layering gives room for personal style without getting ridiculously expensive. An also, skinny jeans are hot.

I'm going to see Meg & Dia next weekend! Yayness! I love them. Hardcore. Love them. My bff is supposed to be going with me, to keep me safe on the mean streets of Joplin, Missouri! Oh the horror! I'm uber-excited! I'm also going to see Joshua, whom I hvent seen in almost 3 long weeks! Exciting stuff, huh?

I also start college classes this Thursday at OTC. Woo. Hoo. I'm taking Politics and Government, Math 050 (basic algebra. haha i suck at math!) Intro to Public Speaking (which I do not need, but I need the credit hours) and Life Science ( bio class with this really cool little Italian dude!) I'm kinda excited I guess. It's just different than high school, but that's to be expected I guess!

Anyways, I'll stop my ramblings and let you get back to more important stuff.

You know you love me!

No comments: