Thursday, August 21, 2008

We're running with the shadows of the night!

Today was my first day of college classes! yay! It was totally easy and uneventful... though there was a really cute blonde guy in emo glasses in my public speaking class! yay new boys! lol I find myself thinking about Bryce a lot though.... hmmm... Anyways! I worked at Aerpostale tonight too! It was very fun! Aydee (pronounced Eye-dee) is a fun boss to work for! I guess I'm training new people next week and we're getting a new crop of guys in! I guess we only have maybe 6 girl employees! Oh well! I get along better with guys! Samee Parrish is in my bio class, and we had some fun today! We went to Quizno's and caught up on the year we didnt talk, then we went and walked around the park! She's a really nice person, and I think her and I could be really good friends again! (At least I hope so!)

I'm tired, so I'mma go to bed now!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments: