Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm gonna paint a diamond on your hand you'll be my bride




Totally excited for three reasons.



A.Got new skinny jeans, wide-leg jeans and houndsooth bag at aeropostale!



B.Got new job at Aeropostale!



C. Just ordered the new Jack's Mannequin cd!!!! The awesomeness doesn't stop just with the cd, it also comes with a bonus track, a dvd, an autogrpahed movie poster (which will be framed and hung on my wall!) and an instant download for the song Miss California! I'm so very broke now, but so very happy!







New Skinny Jeans:




New Wide-Leg Jeans they dont have online =[



New houndsooth bag!



So yeah! I'm also getting my schoolbooks tomorrow! Excitingness! lol! Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is pink and filled with boys and fashion... why am I not surprised?? lol!

I will probably forget to read this usually, but when I do remember, it's going to be an UHMAYZEENG procrastination tool! lol so thanks for helping me not do my homework this year xD xD

p.s... i'z gonna missss u!!!!