Monday, November 3, 2008

It's my catch of lightening, the chances of finding someone like you

So, Halloween was fun. We went over to Mimi's and had dinner,. like usual! I took John trick-or-treating, and he was happy with just stopping at like 5 houses! I tried ti get him to do more, but he just wanted to go see Mimi and eat pumpkin pie! I also went to his party at school, and got asked by about 5 parents who my kid was. I guess I look older than my age because a lot of them were surprised when I said I was big sister and not mom! I met his teacher, too, who is a complete and total bitch. She didnt even thank me for helping or baking cupcakes! Whatev!

Hopefully, today I'll get to see Dakota. We're supposed to go to lunch, but his day sounded kind of packed already. Ya know it's funny, I went over to Jeff Hintz's house Saturday, and even tho I've always had a small crush on him, I didnt even flirt with him. I haven't thought of Dustin or Micheal or any other guy since Dakota and I started talking. I did get a little freak-out when I saw Josh was in a relationship, but just as the tears sprang up, I got a text from D and they were gone just as fast as they came. It's crazy for me to be so focused on one guy. I usually have like 3 or 4 at least, but all I think about is Dakota. Lucus says I'm in love, I say no. I've rushed into things and screwed up too many good possibilities to think like that again. I do know one thing: I'm falling, and hard.

No comments: