Friday, November 21, 2008

1234

So, I pretty much had an awesome 2 days. I saw Twilight, got to see Sam, Mel, Duane and Nathanael, and met Brandon!
The premiere was freakin amazing! It was SO much fun and I'm so glad I got to do it with them! We took all kinds of crazy pix that I'll have to upload to various websites!
So Brandon. He's a really nice guy I met thru a mutual friend, and we just hit it off. We are seriously SO much alike! We finally got to really hang out, and we were finishing each others sentences and saying things at the same time... it was crazy!!! And it was so cute what he planned for our kinda date. First off, I met his family. They are so nice and welcoming and reminded me a bit of my family! then, we went and watched old Disney movies in his basement! I had said something about liking them last week, and he actually remembered! So we watched Aladdin and The Great Mouse Detective and then I had to go home. I really like him, but he goes to a college in Rolla. Boo.
You know you love me
xoxo
Kelsi

No comments: