Saturday, November 29, 2008

Boy you're killing me and you don't even know it.

I realized I like just posted, but I had to get some things out in the open.
I talked to Brandon for two hours tonight on the phone. It was so nice just to hear his voice. But what really sucks is he told me he was talking to his ex. He explained that they broke up and then he met me, and a week later she started texted him out of the blue and they started talking again. It kind of hurt me, but at the same time, it didnt really bother me either. I mean, as much as I do like him and as much as I want this to work, it just didnt bother me. I think its because I don't really know her, other than her facebook stuff (Which she asked to be my friend. awkward) All I know is she cheated on him. With his friend. Yeah, I know. Why would he even think about getting back with her? I say once a cheater, always a cheater! I'm not even sure what to feel right now. I'm not gonna see him for three weeks, but then I've only known him for two. It just kinda happened really fast. All I know right now is I like him and I like hanging out with him.
You know you love me.
xoxo
Kelsi

No comments: