Sunday, November 9, 2008

There's only us, There's only this, Forget regret, Or life is yours to miss

Tiffany and Scottie's wedding was last night! It was so pretty! I'm so happy for them! It's couples like them And sam and Nathaneal that give me hope for finding love. Speaking of love...

Today was the best day of my life (so far). First, I worked, which was fun! then the lights went out and we got out early! I texted Dakota and asked if he was getting off at 5 too, and he showed up at my car when I got off. i got into his car, seeing as mine is always messy, and we were just talking about how mean we are to each other and he leaned in and kissed me. It was perfect. I've never had such a good first kiss. It was just amazing. I really can't explain it. I'm just falling and falling... and he's there to catch me. As many guys as I've liked, I've never felt 100% sure about anything, but I feel 110% about Dakota. And as many guys as I see at work and around town, not one of them have caught my eye lately. Everytime I look at a guy, I think of Dakota. It's so weird and crazyfor me to be so into just one guy. I'm just so.... happy, excited, overjoyed, giddy, exuberant, joyful..... perfect. Everything right now is just perfect.

xoxo
Kelsi

No comments: