Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Boys Are Too Refined

Hey! It's been like what? a week? Here's a bit of an update...
Since then, I've hung out a bit with Kelly, who is turning out to be a really good friend. I've also taken a liking to Chris, my ex-manager from Aero. I went in and saw him last weekend, and he was really nice, but I saw him Friday and he hugged me and kissed my cheek and I just went with it. I brought Kelly in to buy a hat, and Chris was asking if he was my date, and when I said "Oh God NO!"he was like "ok, good... he's not your type...." Then when I left with Kelly, he was all hugs and kisses! I also talked to him about switching stores, and he's all for it! The "dream team" as he called us, would be back! Whatever! There's also this guy that works at Music For A Song. I have no clue what his name is, but he seems cool and really flirty. I walked in last weekend, and James Taylor was playing, and when I asked who put it on, he said he did. So we had a nice chat about James and whatnot, and I just left. But then I went in last night with Kelly, and the hot guy actually remembered me! He made me promise to come in and see him later,and I'm like "oooookay!" I ain't arguing with that!
And then there's Sam. Her and I have always been really good friends, but ever since Katy ended up being the Maid of Honor from hell, her and I have gotten super-close. And her party last Saturday was a hoot and a half! I also met Michael,who is a friend of Sam's from work. We like each other, but its kinda hard living an hour away. The three of us hung out along with Sam's mom, and we went to the mall and ate and stuff, and he was holding my hand and putting his arm around me. We made plans to hang out last night, but he had car problems, so I hung out with Kelly instead.But he felt really bad, sent me a cute text saying he misses me, and we're gonna hang out this week sometime! I'll be seeing quite a bit of him, since I'll be in Springfield thursday-sunday! I think we might be getting a group together and going out Thursday, too! yay! lol I like Michael. He's a nice guy, and I haven't met a nice guy in a while!
Anyway! It's getting late! I'm going to bed!
You know you love me.
Kelsi

No comments: