Sunday, September 28, 2008

You Are The Moon

Well, Sam's wedding was yesterday! It was so gorgeous and fun! I looked out during the ceremony and saw Melissa and Duane crying and I started crying! Sam looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous!

I also got to hang out with a special person, Micheal. I really like him. He's nice and sweet and cute. And he told me he's going to stop going to Latin Vibe and stuff like that. I just really like the guy. When we were sitting at the head table, one of Nathanael's relatives, Trudy, came over when we were talking, and asked if we were engaged or married! We both said no, and she replied with "Well you two make an adorable couple! I have a good feeling about you two, and I'm never wrong!" Then I caught the bouquet! I'm not usually this superstitous, but... let's just say I have a good feeling too.

xoxo,
Kelsi

1 comment:

Picture Perfect Photography said...

cutie-patooti...that's all i'm gonna say about both of y'all. lol