Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This place is paradise I'm sure, here's my reservation!

Well, lots to say this time actually. I'm not going to school afterall. My scholarship didn't go thru in time, so next semester I'm going! Meanwhile, I'm gonna be working a lot at Aero and Montana's!
Bryce is an ass. Nuff said.
I cut my hair again!! It's really short this time! yay!
I'm getting excited about the Motion City Soundtrack concert in 15 days! yay! And for the new Jack's Mannequin cd in 28(ish) days! I love new music! Rumor has it, Meg&Dia are coming out with a new cd very soon too! All my faves are putting out new material! Makes me very happy!
I guess I didn't have that much to say!
You know you love me!
Kels

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well... I live in Springfield and go to Missouri State. What music do you like?!?! I'm kind of all over the map right now. Obsessed with new Lovedrug, Anberlin, Jack's Mannequin and some other stuff right now.