Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just do it with love

So this weekend is Sam's party. I'm excited! I love Sam, and it should be pretty interesting! I made her a ridiculous mix cd of 90's pop and whatnot! I love 90's music! Britney Spears, Spice Girls, Barenaked Ladies! yay!
Anyways! I had a really awesome dream about going to Boston and Berklee (Conservatory of Music) and woke up and started looking at plane tickets and hotels. I really wanna take my mom! She wanted to go to Boston when the band went, but it was uber expensive, so she couldn't. She loves history and such, and Boston is my favorite city! I'm hoping she'll agree to use my money from the car accident settlement!
I go to rehab tomorrow for my hips! I have to go 3 times a week for 3 weeks. Boo. But on the plus side, Lucus is going to be here tomorrow! Him and I are going out to dinner tomrrow! I miss him so much! I haven't been apart from him for more than two weeks, then he moves to St. Louis! jeez! But I haven't seen him in over a month so I am quite excited for tomorrow!
Whoever reads this, have fun, live your life, and laugh!

No comments: